This week we have been busy over here with fun St. Patricks Day crafts and activities! We jumped onto the slime train a few months ago and finally got our recipe right! We had been using borax in our slime and just couldn’t get the consistency right. I finally went to the store and got […]
Subscribe to New Momma Survival!
- An Interview with an IKEA Interior Designer + Her Favorite IKEA Products
- How To Wear a Jean Skirt In Fall
- 50 Modern Farmhouse Finds- A Gift Guide For The Fixer Upper Fan
- Butternut Squash Black Bean Tacos
- A Mom’s Lazy Girl Guide To a Stress-Free Morning Routine
- Our Favorite Family Camping Gear & Hacks